Container Freight Station (CFS)
• Receiving / Delivery of containers at the port, • Transportation from port to CFS & vice versa, • Consolidation and segregation of LCL Cargo, • Temporary storage of containers and multi segment cargo, • Stuffing and destuffing of containers, • Cargo bonding facilities
• Empty container storage yard, • Floored area for empty container storage, • Tank container storage, • Reefer container storage facilities with generator backup, • Clean and dust proof storage
• Fork lifts, • Reach Stackers, • Cranes, • Container lifters, • Leaf Trucks, Pallet Handlers, • Stacker Cranes
Other value added services
• Bonded and non-bonded warehouse, • Weight facilities for empty / stuffed container in trucks, • Transport terminal to facilitate faster movement, • Complete logistics bridging to customers
Project Cargo Management
Handling oversized, Over and Odd Dimensional & heavy cargo is always a challenging task as it demands careful planning, decisive coordination and timely execution. The logistics services within this program do not always begin and end at the port. The origins and final destinations of the cargo are often far away from water terminals and special on carriage arrangements are required to gain access to these remote areas. Special trailers, vessels and handling equipment are often required to facilitate smooth execution.
AILPL prides itself to providing fast, reliable and responsible quality solutions and services to our customers without compromising on standards and safety.
We also provide customized solutions to cater to our customer's stringent time-lines.
Our team of dedicated and experienced project managers believe in providing our customers 'Best in Industry' practices to serve their complex project cargo logistics needs:
• Professional on-site operations supervision, • Engineering creative and cost effective customized solutions in sourcing and arranging special hardware for lifting, lashing operations. • Professional surveys, route and operations flow planning, • Project consultancy management, • Single point of contact for responsible, responsive and effective communications, • 3-PL support and co-ordination for value added services, • High standards of working practices through our quality assurance and health & safety environmental programs